Thursday, February 19, 2009

February 19,2009 Day Ten

We finally caught up to the title of our blog. RV Trip Feb. 19, 2009.....my birthday.

So to celebrate this milestone we are taking this very long RV trip. I want to thank all of you for the thoughtful emails and text messages wishing me a Happy Birthday.
I am especially tickled by the greeting my baby girl, my first grandchild sent me. Isn't she just too cute for words. Thank you Summer, grandma loves you so much!


Larry took me on a tour of Nellis Air Force Base today. Did you know this is the home of the Thunderbirds.



Then off we went for a lovely lunch at Boulder Station. Upon arriving back to the RV he asked me, now what would you like to do for your birthday. (See picture below)


I needed some rest because tomorrow we are back on the road. The AC/Heater motor was fixed this morning. Yea!!!! We will be leaving at 8am tomorrow morning for Hill Air Force Base in Ogden Utah. Then from there we will head to F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne Wyoming.
HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN...........................

2 comments:

  1. That picture looks like the best birthday gift of all, why isn't Shatze sleeping. Glad to hear that the part came, take care.

    Love Barb & Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Grandma! Love Peanut Butter and Jelly!!

    ReplyDelete