Saturday, March 21, 2009

March 21st "On The Road Again"

Goodbye Uncle Harry............. I Love You!

It has been two weeks since I've blogged. I'm not going to give details of all the things we have done for my Uncle. But I do want to say: "Thank you Jesus that you have given Larry and I the ability, strength and patience to help get Uncle Harry up to healthy and safe standards."

And now we are blessed to leave him in the loving hands of his neighbor Phyllis and her son Anthony. Bye Phyllis. May God bless you for all you do. People here are true fans of the Steelers. Notice her car. It was so great to get to know Phyllis and Antony.
It wasn't all work these past two weeks. We got to spend time with my cousin Marlene and her family. This is her daughter Julie.

This is Cade. Liz's son and Sue Malacosky's grandson. Liz, Dave and Cade lived in California until last year when they moved to Wexford, just 20 miles from Pittsburgh.
This is my 96 year old Aunt on my dad's side. Hi Aunt Clara!

My favorite parts of Pittsburgh was all the bridges and tunnels and the beautiful old buildings.






This picture was taken today. This is our view from our RV site. Tomorrow we are going to a church in West Mifflin, PA, then Monday we will be on the road again.
STAY TUNED! You know how crazy we are when we are on the road.
Oh Yea.......... Schotzi ate both our seat belts, but that's not going to dampen our fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment