Monday, February 23, 2009

Feb. 22 (Sunday) & 23,(Monday) 2009

Sunday
Went to a local Baptist Church in Colorado Sunday morning. Heard 1 1/2 hours of "Hellfire and Brimstone". I was scared and turn-or-burn Larry really enjoyed it. And that's all I'm going to say about that. Except the choir was truly angelic.

Spent the night at Walmart. Really we could afford a real camp site. It's just that Walmart is so convient. We drive and drive and when we are ready to stop....there is a Walmart. Thank you Walmart.

Monday


Happy Birthday Don! (Larry's brother)

Today was spent driving all the way across Nebraska....booooooring!
What's the price of Gas in your town. We are amazed. See pictures below.


Yep!!! $1.69 per gallan


Drive, Drive, Drive Larry. Trust me, I'll get you to Offutt ABF Fam Camp in Omaha.


There was one little glitch. We passed the entrance to the camp because I said wow look at those 747 planes. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted the sign and said OOPS..... I think we just passed the entrance. So Larry had to find a really big area to make a U-turn. Good job Larry.
...Incidental we are the only camper here and there is 40 camp slots. They said something about the weather this time of year. Ha Ha Ha We are looking over a lake that is almost frozen over.
...So here is the latest "Robin Williams RV experience" we are having. But that is not going to dampen our fun. Our right front jack won't come down. So when we leave here tomorrow we drive straight to the Winnebago factory in Forest City, Iowa. Straight up I 35 off of I80. Don't know how long we will be there, we will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment