Monday, April 27, 2009

Jacksonville, Florida "Margie's Visit"

Margie my BFF who lives in West Palm Beach, Florida drove up to spend a few days with us. She got me a cake and we had another birthday celebration.

Thanks Margie!Jacksonville Naval Air Station was beautiful. Water all around us. Here I am with Margie's new rescue dog, "Cleo". Thanks for the kiss Cleo.


Cleo and Schotzi wanted a picture with Margie too.


DOGWOOD PARK
JACKSONVILLE'S DOGGIE DESTINATION FOR FUN!
Day two with Margie and Cleo, we decided to find a dog park. Cleo and Schotzi needed to run off a little steam. Click on this link and check out this dog park. They sure know how to treat their animals in Florida. http://www.jaxdogs.com/



Schotzi wasn't really happy about getting into the water but she went after the stick I threw in.
She is so good to me. She knew I just wanted to take her picture.


Not happy mom!!!!! This is going to cost you!


Yep! Off to the groomers we went. What a little prissy girl she is.

PONTOON BOAT DAY
Larry and Margie put their heads together and decided to continue the birthday surprises. After Larry took an online Florida boat licensing test, with Margie's help. (Don't tell our Pastor Rod, but Margie Googled many of the answers on her computer while Larry was taking the test on his. I guess they missed Rod's sermon..... thou shall not cheat:):)Larry got a 94%. So off to the Naval Marina and awaiting us was an amazing pontoon boat, wouldn't you know a Naval Base has water and boats!
Now Larry is making us call him Captain Smith. (We really don't know what we are doing!)

Captain Smith ............. You would think he had been driving boats for ever (this was his first time)

This was so much fun. The water was smooth, the air temp was 75 degrees and nobody had sea sickness.

Yes of course our mascots went with us. Can life get much better? What a fun birthday I have been having.
I have no words except, cute, cute, cute Cleo.


Margie has to go home tomorrow. Thanks Margie! It was so great seeing and spending time with you again. I'll miss you so so so much! You are for sure my BFF.
I can't believe I am saying this but....
WE ARE HEADING WEST TOMORROW

1 comment:

  1. So fun. I bet you girls had a blast being driven around in the boat. Margy looks so happy :)

    ReplyDelete